- Want to slay your goals like a master? Here are 5 valuable lessons from Beyonce’s Homecoming. Tap the link in our bio for more!
- You must be willing to sacrifice: To make big moves, you must be willing to sacrifice. This is the part where most people get stuck, because sacrifice is on many occassion uncomfortable. If you are on a mission to achieve big goals, you must sacrifice time, energy and money.
- Achieving your big goals will be uncomfortable. Beyonce had to train hard to perform at the level she was used to. According to her, “In order for me to meet my goal, I’m limiting myself to no bread, no carbs, no sugar, no dairy, no meat, no fish, no alcohol…”
- Understand your why. In Homecoming, Beyoncé’s priorities were clear—yes, she wanted to bring Coachella a performance like no other while highlighting her culture and leaving a mark for many years to come. She also, however, made it clear that she wanted to do all of that with her husband and children by her side as often as possible.
- Don’t overlook the little details. Beyoncé shows us that being able to clearly see the micro and macro views of our goals positions us to slay.
- Always give your all. Homecoming showed us what going all-in looks like. It showed us that in order to see massive success, we must put our all into every single piece of the puzzle. It showed us that above all else, achievement takes heart—and Beyoncé has plenty of that.
Have you seen homecoming? Tell us about your experience below.
Reference : Black Enterprise