Coffee lovers must be ramming over themselves to get on this post, but after now you would be left to decide how fast you are going to be refilling your coffee jar. We know you cant wait learn the trick, same way you wont mind sipping your coffee while the mask sits on your face.
Do you even bother to know what purpose the coffee mask serves your face or you just don’t care since its coffee and not poison? FYI coffee mask for face that acts as a skin polisher as well as tightens the skin to a great extent. Brew a little less coffee and save some coffee powder for this mask recipe. (bet you can do that!)
What you need:
- 1 satchet coffee powder
- Pure honey
- Clean bowl & spoon
How to prepare:
- Empty the coffee powder in a clean dry bowl.
- Add honey (don’t be tempted to pour hot water)
- Mix, mix, and mix well to have a thick paste
- Spread it nicely on your face and neck area. It does not spread easily. Try to apply an even layer.
- Stay calm for the tight, stretchy feel of your face
- When the stretchy feeling goes a little overboard in about 5 minutes
- Then you know it is time to wash
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a napkin handy
And there you go!
Benefits of Coffee Mask for Skin:
- Coffee is known to increase blood circulation, something which is extremely beneficial for our skin.
- The antioxidants in coffee are highly beneficial to your skin.
- Honey tightens the skin and imparts a healthy glow when used regularly.
- You can feel the smoothness in your skin after using this mask.
- The aroma of coffee mixed with honey in this mixture soothes your senses.
- A weekly practice will help in rejuvenating the skin