Workout schedule or maintaining a fitness routine can be quite overwhelming. We have put together some thoughts to keep you motivated when you feel drained.
- Excuses will take you no where. Rather, it will take you farther away from your goals – because there will always be an excuse to not do something, and they will be valid. Choose to do it anyway despite the obstacle or the excuse, just find a way.
Making excuses burn zero calories
2. If you give up now, it means you will have to start all over again. By the way, you already know what it feels like to give up, why not try to see what happens when you don’t?
Stop giving up, you already know how that feels. When you don’t give up, you don’t have to start over.
3. Everything we do repeatedly become a part of us. The key to staying in shape as with many other things is to ensure those things that take us closer to our goals become a part of who we are.
Create healthy habits, not restrictions. Remember always, Fitness is a way of life.
4. They say, a journey of a thousand mile begins with a single step – this is so true. Just start moving, no matter how slow it seems, truth is you are on the move and you are way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
However slow your progress may seem, you are still a step ahead.
5. Don’t knock yourself out by wanting overnight success, everything good takes time.
All great achievement requires time – Maya Angelou
6. You say you are busy, just keep this in mind, someone busier than you is working out right now, that same person is making out time to eat the right food.
Someone busier than you is working out right now.
7. Finally, be that person who decided to smash their goals – fitness, business, personal and so on. Stop procrastinating. Take action. Start today. Yes, right this moment.
Just do it.
Do you have any quotes that keep you inspired to workout? We will love to read them. Feel free to share below. xx