Since inception in 2011, we have been featured and mentioned on various media platforms
Media Platform Features
Please tap the external link one ach feature below to learn more
- New Telegraph – 7 Practices to adopt for a healthy Breast
- SHE Leads Africa – Brief Essentials: The solution to Nigeria’s untapped online lingerie and underwear marketplace
- Vanguard Allure: HOW LONG SHOULD YOU WEAR A BRA?
- Vanguard Allure: 10 BEST SHAPEWEAR FOR PLUS SIZE WOMEN IN NIGERIA
- Vanguard Allure: BRIEF ESSENTIALS, NIGERIA LAUNCHES POWERFUL AND EMPOWERING CAMPAIGN – ‘BEYOU
- Connect Nigeria: Meet the Boss Seun Tayo-Balogun, Brief Essentials
- ThisDay: Brief Essential Displays Latest Lingerie Collection
- ThisDay: ‘Entrepreneurs should think positively to be successful’
- ThisDay: Brief Essentials Launches ‘BEYou’ Campaign
- Independent Nigeria: Taking Proper Care Of Your Bra
- Virtue Digest – ‘ENTREPRENEURS SHOULD THINK POSITIVELY TO BE SUCCESSFUL’- SEUN TAYO BALOGUN
- 234Star: How To Know A Bra Is Right For You According To Lingerie Expert Seun Tayo Balogun
- GlamTush : Brief Essentials Launches Powerful And Empowering Campaign ‘BEYou’
- Independent Nigeria: The Panties Rule Women Should Keep – Brief Essential Boss
- Y Naija: Interview with Seun Tayo-Balogun, Brief Essentials
- Smile and Mobile – StartUp Directory
- Get Motivated with Ono Bello
- Lingerie Lust Girl Chat Event: Accelerate TV and Pulse NG and Bella Naija
- That IsaleEko Blog – My Craft & I – Seun Tayo-Balogun Of Brief Essentials
- Paul Ukpabio’s Blog: Brief Essentials CEO, Out With ‘All You Need to Know About What’s Best For Women To Wear And When’
- Latest Nigerian News: How To Know A Bra Is Right For You According To Lingerie Expert, Seun Tayo Balogun
- News Headlines: How To Know A Bra Is Right For You According To Lingerie Expert, Seun Tayo Balogun
- The Nation Online: Breast Cancer Event in partnership with Sebeccly Cancer Care Centre
- Bella Naija: Brief Essentials Active Launch
- Linda Ikeji’s Blog – Brief Essentials introduces the Classic Collection, our most comfortable range
- ARISE TV
- BBC News Yoruba – with Seun Tayo-Balogun
- TVC – MORNING SHOW
We have sponsored and supported several events over the years including TedxYaba, TedxMendeWomen, Her Network Mixer, Sebeccly Cancer Care Centre, Get Motivated with Ono Bello, BluePrint360 I-Care Cancer Campaigns
If you would like us to support your event, we encourage you to send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your proposals and exploring potential collaborations.
Chemise, Lace Trims Shorts, Robes & more
Classic pieces ranging from chemises, to shorts and robes – made for your everyday comfort and support and to meet your lounge and sleep needs. At Brief Essentials you will find the comfortable and supportive piece that meets your needs. Our sizes extends from XS to 5XL.
Performance Focused, Workout Ready. Still Stylish.
The BE Active Collection features high waisted active bottoms, sports bras made with breathable materials, latex adjustable belts, neoprene fat blasting arm, thigh and torso shapers, fitness accessories to fit your performance needs and objectives.